- An excellent 3×1 HDBaseT switcher with both HDMI and USB-C inputs options
- Supports mirrored HDBaseT and HDMI outputs
- Supports 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling on available local ports (HDMI and USB-C)
- 4K to 1080 downscaling Selectable
- Powered locally or remotely via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Automated input selection and automated display control
- Excellent Audio embedding
A unique member of the Omega™ Series, the Atlona AT-OME-ST31 is a top quality 3×1 switcher and HDBaseT transmitter with excellent HDMI and USB-C inputs. The OME-ST31 is an ideal integration product for new AV connections and collaboration.
This HDCP 2.2 compliant unit features mirrored HDMI and HDBaseT outputs. With its USB-C input, there is an easy AV interfacing with the latest models of Mac®, Chromebook™, and Windows® PCs. It also permits input through the USB-C port from the latest designs of smartphones and tablets. With this device, it is possible to transmit Video signals up to 4K/60 4:2:0 over HDBaseT up to range 330 feet (100 meters) without disrupting the image quality.
One other unique attribute of this high-performance unit is that at HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps, all its inputs, as well as the local HDMI output, effectively supports 4K HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4. Also, the HDMI output when connected to an HD sink makes it possible to downscale 4K to 1080 @ 60, 30, or 24 Hz.
The OME-ST31 is designed for compatible usage with Omega Series receivers and switchers, some conventional HDVS Series receivers such as the AT-HDVS-SC-RX scaler, the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX receiver, and many other Atlona switchers having HDBaseT inputs.
Across the board Switcher, Controller, and Extender
This professional transmitter which can likewise fill in as a focal segment of a completely mechanized AV framework, with the programmed input determination and display control working effortlessly can be remotely powered by Atlona High Definition BaseT-fitted gadgets using Power over Ethernet(PoE). With the optional power supply, the OME-ST31 gives Power over Ethernet controlling to a good receiver, and it likewise charges cell phones and workstations through the USB-C port. For more incorporation comfort, display of pure audio sound implanting shows up on the OME-ST31 which replaces the USB-C or HDMI input audio, RS-232 inclusion over HDBaseT, control through RS-232 and TCP/IP, and remote administration with Atlona Management System (AMS).
Automatic Display Control
The OME-ST31 offers control to a display through IP, RS-232, or Consumer Electronics Control (CEC), without the need for a different control system and it simplifies system design and integration thereby reducing costs. The OME-ST31, with the aid of automatic display control, can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever it connects with a laptop or any other device. When the presenter disconnects the computer at the end of the presentation, the OME-ST31 mandates the display to power to be off. Achieving the offer of a significant return on investment is hereby made by the simplicity of presenter interaction with the system and also the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown. An external control system can also affect the OME-ST31 display control capability.
* Consumer Electronics Control (CEC): Atlona does not guarantee that Consumer Electronics Control functions with all televisions. It is already established that this excellent unit works hassle-free with the latest devices from Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, and LG TVs. A lot of manufacturers do not support the Consumer Electronics Control “off” command when sent from a source, and older televisions use ownership commands. Atlona only supports those televisions that follow Consumer Electronics Control command structure from High Definition MI 1.2a and support the command “off” when a source issues it. Before designing a system around this control technology, it is advisable for any dealer to get evaluation product from Atlona or be prepared to use other methods to control their displays if Atlona Consumer Electronics Control is not compatible with the installed displays.
The OME-ST31 picks an input source consequently dependent on the 5-volt hot plug detection (HPD) flag identification and the live video guaranteeing tried and true auto-switching task for all video sources, which incorporates DisplayPort/Mini Display Port connectors, DVRs, and different gadgets that dependably makes consistent the hot fitting identify line at the 5 volts "high" state yet may not be conveying live video.
Total framework incorporation – The OME-ST31 and a good High Definition BaseT receiver give a firmly stuffed, yet financially savvy mix and far-reaching solution. When introducing underneath a gathering table, the open Pocket™ 3H (AT-PKT-3H) offers reasonable tabletop AV link access for secure BYOD connection.
Bigger framework applications – The OME-ST31 is appropriate for making the AV availability bigger from a focal hardware rack to a gathering work area or table, where simple access to the framework is made accessible to the moderators.
Theaters and Large Classrooms – For exhibiting 4K video content by means of the projector, the switcher can be utilized. It can likewise be utilized while upgrading for a 1080p certainty screen.