The AT-OME-MS42-KIT consists of the OME-MS42 and
OME-EX-RX HDBaseT receiver.
The premium quality Atlona AT-OME-MS42 is a versatile
4x2 grid switcher with HDMI, USB-C, and Display Port
contributions, in addition to HDMI and HDBaseT yields. Some
portion of the Omega™ Series of incorporation items for
present-day AV correspondences and compatibility, the OME-
MS42 is HDCP 2.2 consistent and highlights HDBaseT
augmentation for video up to 4K/60 4:2:0, in addition to
implanted sound, control, Ethernet, and USB over
separations up to 330 feet (100 meters). All input sources
of info and the neighborhood HDMI yield support 4K HDR and
4K/60 4:4:4 at HDMI information rates up to 18 Gbps. Also,
4K downscaling to 1080p @ 60, 30, or 24 Hz is accessible
for the HDMI yield when associated with an HD sink. The
incorporated USB augmentation tends to the test of
associating between USB gadgets at remote areas and is
perfect for programming video conferencing and contact or
intelligent presentations. The OME-MS42 incorporates USB
2.0 and USB-C interfaces for three host PCs, in addition to
two fringe gadgets, for example, a camera, amplifier,
speakerphone, or console and mouse. It is perfect for video
conferencing and numerous other 4K introduction
applications with the OME-EX-RX recipient and OME-SR21
4×2 AV matrix switcher
- HDMI, USB-C, and DisplayPort inputs.
- No need to provide adapters for USB-C or DisplayPort to
USB-C input for AV, data, and device charging
- Provides immediate compatibility with laptops and
tablets with USB-C ports supporting AV output.
- Allows clutter-free, single cable connectivity to a PC
for video conferencing and collaboration.
HDBaseT and HDMI outputs with selectable AV
- HDBaseT output transmits AV, control, Ethernet, and USB
up to 330 feet (100 meters) @ 1080p with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD
using CAT6a/7 cable.
- Selectable switching modes available with auto-input
selection when outputs are mirrored or matrixed.
- Enables simple configuration and effortless user
operation, tailored to the specific AV application.
4K to 1080p downscaling
- Integrated video processing available on the HDMI
output for down-converting 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz to 1080p.
- Ideal for applications with 1080p displays, video
conferencing codecs, and other HD sink devices.
USB 2.0 interface and extension up to 330 feet
- Two USB type B interfaces for connection to a host PC,
plus two USB type A ports for peripheral devices such as
cameras, soundbars, or touch displays. USB-C input is also
available for data connection to a host PC or USB
- Provides an ideal USB integration solution for software
video conferencing and other applications. A maximum data
rate of 120 Mbps is supported over HDBaseT.
Remote PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) or local
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3at PoE+ is supplied by an
OME-EX-RX receiver or OME-SR21 scaling receiver over
- Also can be locally powered by the optional AT-PS-2427-
D4 power supply – to supply PoE to a receiver and
charge a USB-C mobile device.
- De-embeds two channel PCM audio for the HDBaseT output
and delivers to a balanced, analog audio output.
- Provides direct interfacing into an external audio
Automatic display control
- Automatically changes display power state based on
active or standby mode of the switcher. Control signals to
display are transmitted via IP, RS-232, or CEC.
- Enables effortless, automated system operation without
the need for an external control system.