The Atlona's AT-OME-EX-TX HDBaseT transmitter is a top-
grade device which supports videos with resolutions up to
4K/60 4:2:0, as well as embedded audio. It also supports
Ethernet, control, and USB up to a distance of 330 ft (100m
). The OME-EX-TX is a member of the Omega™ Series of
integration units for advanced AudioVisual communications
and collaboration enabling HDCP 2.2 compatibility and IR,
distribution of IP and RS-232 control signals. With a
corresponding HDBaseT receiver (Rx), the integrated USB
extension is suitable for the utilization of touch or
interactive screens and software video conferencing. The
OME-EX-TX features a USB host for a Personal Computer, plus
two (2) peripheral units like a microphone, speakerphone,
or keyboard and mouse. The Extender is perfect for
compatible use with Omega Series receivers (Rx) and also
Switchers that have HDBaseT inputs. We also have the OME-EX-
KIT which combines the OME-EX-TX transmitter and OME-EX-RX
- Whole system integration: A
combination of the OME-EX-TXand OME-SR21 provide a
portable, yet detailed and low-cost integration solution,
with display control, 4K scaling, audio system
interfacing, and HDBaseT link testing which the receiver
- Larger system applications: The
transmitter is appropriate for distributing AV connectivity
to a lectern or meeting table, where presenters can
immediately access the system from a central equipment
- Video conferencing: Using the
OME-EX-TX transmitter together with Omega Series receiver
(Rx) or switcher are perfect for web-based conferencing and
soft codec applications, with the capability of integrating
with PCs, cameras, microphones, and speakerphones.
HDBaseT transmitter for HDMI, Ethernet, power,
control, and USB up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Transmits HDMI up to 330 feet (100 meters) @ 1080p with
CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable.
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost,
reliable system installation.
USB 2.0 hub and extension over HDBaseT
- USB type-B interface for connection to a host PC, plus
two USB type-A ports for peripheral devices such as a
microphone or speakerphone.
- Provides an ideal USB integration solution for software
video conferencing and other applications.
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma
- Compatible with sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30
- Supports HDMI data rates up to 10 Gbps from PCs, media
players, and Ultra HD Blu-ray players.
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth
Digital Content Protection.
- Allows protected content stream to pass between
Transmitter powered by receiver via PoE (Power
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE for transmitter is
supplied by receiver over HDBaseT.
- Allows convenient transmitter installation at a table
or other remote location,without the need for local AC
Low-profile, 1 inch (25 millimeter) high quarter
- Easy installation into racks and confined spaces.
- Keeps devices out-of-sight when placed in public
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance
in residential and commercial systems.
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence.