The AT-OME-EX-KIT from Atlona is a high-performance
HDBaseT extender that allows video resolution up to 4K/60
with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling with control, embedded audio,
Ethernet, and USB up to a distance of 330 ft (100 m). As a
member of the Omega™ Series of integration products for new
AV communications and alliance, the OME-EX-KIT is compliant
with HDCP 2.2 and extends RS-232, IR, and Internet
Protocols control signals. The integrated USB extension
gives justice to the bottleneck of connecting between USB
devices at remote locations and is suitable for software
video conferencing and touch or interactive displays. The
OME-EX-TX transmitter features a USB 2.0 host interface for
a Personal Computer, with two peripheral devices like a
mouse, speakerphone, or keyboard and microphone while the
OME-EX-RX receiver features two USB interfaces for devices
such as a display or camera. Both are presented separately,
for use with other Omega Series integration products(1).
- Video Conferencing: The OME-EX-KIT is
appropriate forthesoft codec and web-based conferencing
programs, which can fuse with a Personal Computer and
speakerphone or microphone at a meeting table, and soundbar
or a camera at the wall-mounted display.
- Interactive displays: The OME-EX-KIT
can also make available AV and USB extension for a touch-
enabled display, permission of remote Personal Computer
control at a meeting table or any other location.
HDBaseT extender kit for HDMI, Ethernet, power,
control, and USB up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Extends HDMI up to 330 feet (100 meters) @ 1080p with
CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable.
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost,
reliable system installation.
USB 2.0 hub and extension over HDBaseT
- Transmitter features USB type-B interface for
connection to a host PC, plus two USB type-A ports for
peripheral devices such as a microphone or speakerphone.
Receiver features two USB type-A ports for peripheral
devices such as a camera or display.
- Provides an ideal USB integration solution for software
video conferencing and other applications.
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma
- Compatible with sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30
- Supports HDMI data rates up to 10 Gbps from PCs, media
players, and Ultra HD Blu-ray players.
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth
Digital Content Protection.
- Allows protected content stream to pass between
Transmitter powered by receiver via PoE (Power
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE for transmitter is
supplied by receiver over HDBaseT.
- Allows convenient transmitter installation at a table
or other remote location,without the need for local AC
Low-profile, 1 inch (25 millimeter) high quarter
- Easy installation into racks and confined spaces.
- Keeps devices out-of-sight when placed in public
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance
in residential and commercial systems.
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence.