Please NOTE: This listing is for B-Stock item. It means that this unit was refurbished by manufacturer and holds full manufacturer warranty, however it may have scratches, signs of wear and tear or come not in original box.
Complete Control, Completely Compatible
HDWP-RSNET receiver wall plates feature complete Ethernet, RS-232, and IR control compatible with all major control systems. Networks signals can be routed for native applications on a smart TV without a dedicated cable to the TV.
2-gang wall plate designed for in-wall installation behind your display. PoCc requires no power outlet in the wall, so you save the cost of installing power.
Higher Resolutions at Longer Distances
HDWP-RSNET receiver wall plates support HDMI resolutions up to Ultra HD (4Kx2K) as far away as 328 feet (100 meters), the longest of all receivers that meet HDBaseT specifications.
- Locking HDMI ports for extra-secure connections and uninterrupted signals
- Supports all embedded audio signals including Dolby TrueHD® and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Upgrade in the field via USB port
Use with Atlona HDBaseT extended distance distribution amplifier and Atlona HDBaseT RSNET transmitter box
- AT-HDCAT-8ED - Atlona HDBaseT HDMI 2 by 8 Extended Distance Distribution Amplifier over a Single Category Cable
- AT-HDTX-RSNET - Atlona HDBaseT Transmitter w/IR, Ethernet, and RS-232 over a Single Category Cable
|• 1 x AT-HDWP-RSNET ||• 2 x Captive Screw Connector (3 pin: RS-232 and 5 pin: IR) |
|• 1 x IR Emitter ||• 1 x IR Receiver |
|• 1 x Decora wall plate ||• 4 x 5/16” Phillips head screws for electrical box |
|• 4 x 5/16” PK/20 screws for the face plate ||• 1 x User Manual |