The AT-HDVS-150-TX-PSK is 3x1 top-quality Switcher which is a member of the
Atlona's HDVS Series
of HDBaseT extenders that features AV scaling and switching. The
device features automatic inputselectionaswell as automatic display control.
The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX-PSK Switcher and HDBaseT Extender
feature one VGA input with audio as well as (2) HDMI inputs. The device
supports video signals up to 1080p and can transmit embedded audio up to 230 ft
(70m) as well as 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 color subsampling up to a
distance of 130 ft (40meters).
The HDVS-150-TX-PSK and AT-HDVS-150-TX are similar, with extra ability to
locally power as well as an external power supply. The device is perfect to
route AV directly to a projector plus an HDBaseT input. The Switcher functions
as the primary component of a portable, automated AV system with easy automatic
input selection feature.
Compact Switcher and Extender
The device merges the advantages of auto-switching and the HDBaseT signal
distribution. It employs easy integration feature to provide excellent quality
for huddle rooms, meeting spaces and classrooms.
The unit comes with surface mounting brackets for simple furniture, on-wall,
or under-table installation.
Based on the detection of the 5V Hot Plug Detect (HPD) signal, the device
auto-selects an input source.
Automatic Display Control
With combined use with the compatible receiver, the AT-HDVS-150-RX, it can
manage a display via RS232, with no requirement for another control system.
Thereby ensuring cost-effectiveness, system design, and integration. With its
automatic display control, it can activate display to switch on anytime
automatically you connect a laptop or another product. When the presentation
finishes and the user disengages the PC, the Switcher forces the display to
power off. With natural interaction of the presenter with the system, cost-
effectiveness by the auto-display shutdown, the device is worth the purchase.
Manually control on/off the display via the power button on the front
Access automatic display control only when you use with the AT-HDVS-
- Easy-to-use and whole AV systems with HDBaseT-compatible projectors and
- Use installations of HDVS-150 Series transmitters with 3rd-party HDBaseT
3×1 HDBaseT switcher
- Features two HDMI inputs plus a VGA input with audio*
- Allows advanced HDMI display devices to be used with legacy VGA sources
- * Audio signals will not pass without an accompanying video signal
Local AC powered version of AT-HDVS-150-TX
- Includes external power supply – ideal for point-to-point installations
with an HDBaseT-equipped projector
- Also can be powered via PoE – provides an additional
powering option from the HDVS-150-RX receiver, or the optional AT-PS-POE power
Long distance HDBaseT extension
- Transmits AV up to 230 feet (70 meters) @ 1080p or 130 feet (40 meters) @
4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Compatible with sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4
- Allows 4K/UHD transmission when used with a compatible HDBaseT-equipped
display or HDBaseT receiver
Automatic input selection using hot plug detection
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change
in source power status
- Enables simplified, automatic system operation with no user intervention
Automatic display control (when connected to the AT-HDVS-150-RX)
- Automatically changes projector power state based on active or standby
mode of the switcher (in conjunction with the HDVS-150-RX). Control signals to
display are transmitted via RS-232.
- Eliminates the need for a complex control system
Front panel input selection and on/off controls
- Overrides auto-switching when more than one active source is present
- Simple manual operation allows presenter to maintain control of AV
- Rear panel USB port provides an easy means for device updates
- Ensures long-term system return on investment
Front panel power and input selection status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and input selection status information
- Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
- User guide, surface mounting brackets, and external universal power
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in commercial and
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence