Atlona HDMI CAT5 Receiver to be used with AT-HD19SS or AT-HD50SS. Model: AT-HDRS
The Atlona AT-HDRS is an HDMI over single Cat5 receiver unit which is designed to work with 1x9 HDMI Splitter (Model: AT-HD19SS) or HDMI Transmitter (AT-HD50SS). The AT-HDRS is capable of extending high resolution video and audio from the 1x9 HDMI splitter up to 1080i @ 200ft and 1080p @ 110ft over single Cat5 or Cat6 cable.
Note: A sender unit is required to generate signal for AT-HDRS (which is just a receiver). Please use 1x9 HDMI splitter (Model: AT-HDMI19SS) as a sender unit.
- HDMI over Single Cat5 (High Resolution Audio and Video)
- HDCP compliant
- 1080p@110ft (35m) and 1080i@200ft (60m)
- Built-In HDMI Repeater to avoid any signal loss if long output cable is used
- Supports up to 5.1 and 7.1 Digital audio
- Silicon Image Chip-Sets allow %99.99 compatability with all the AV gear (we only use Best)
- Supports default HDMI EDID and records the EDID of each display
- Extends up to 60m (200ft) (1080i) of output single CAT5 or Cat6 cable
- Extends up to 35m (110ft) (1080p) of output single CAT5 or Cat6 cable
- Easy installation
- Video Bandwidth: 165 MHz
- Resolutions up to 1080p or 1920x1200
- Power: 5V DC (110/240v)
- Input: 1 x RJ45
- Output: 1 x HDMI
- Dimensions: 3.4 "W x 2.4 "D x 1 "H
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs.
- 1x AT-HDRS
- 1x 5V power adapter (110/240v)
- 1 x User Manual
3 year parts and labor