The Atlona AT-HDR-H2H-44MA is a 4×4 HDMI matrix switcher for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. It is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. The HDR-H2H-44MA is ideal for residential applications with the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. It is compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0b specification, plus the ability to pass metadata for HDR content. The HDR-H2H-44MA includes EDID and HDCP management features, and can send CEC display control independently to each output. An unbalanced analog audio output is paired with each HDMI input for sending de-embedded HDMI audio to a whole-house audio system. The HDR-H2H-44MA can be controlled via Ethernet, RS-232, and IR. A handheld IR remote control is included.
The HDR-H2H-44MA is designed to deliver dependable, pristine-quality image presentations in residential as well as commercial applications. It includes Atlona’s award-winning 10 year limited product warranty and customer support services, so that integrators can specify, purchase, and install with confidence.
(Note: The HDR-H2H-44MA de-embeds HDMI two-channel PCM audio. For extracting and downmixing Dolby® and DTS® audio, Atlona recommends adding one or more AT-HDR-M2C audio converters.)
- Residential installations – The HDR-H2H-44MA is designed for AV systems with the latest UHD and HDR sources such as Ultra HD Blu-ray players, plus compatible televisions and projectors.
- TV showrooms – The HDR-H2H-44MA can be used for reliable content distribution to televisions, to properly demonstrate the quality and appeal of 4K and HDR programming.
- Professional AV applications – Atlona 4K HDR products are ideal for full-motion, highly detailed 4K graphics presentations for visualization, 3D renderings, simulations, and more.
Configured and Managed by AMS
The Atlona Management System (AMS) is a powerful network software platform ideal for configuring, managing, and monitoring the HDR-H2H-44MA and other Atlona IP-controllable devices over a LAN, WAN, or VPN. AMS is available free from Atlona, and greatly streamlines installation and maintenance of several Atlona products throughout a facility or enterprise, from a standard web browser.
4×4 HDMI matrix switcher
- Delivers high performance, reliable HDMI signal matrix switching
- Easy to install and deploy in residential and commercial applications
Fast, blink-free switching
- Fast input selection switching eliminates video blinking in other zones
- Eliminates long wait times caused by handshaking and HDCP key validation for an uninterrupted viewing experience in all zones
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- Ideal for new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays
- Compatible with 4K HDR10 and Dolby® Vision™ @ 60 Hz
- Fully supports video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats in the HDMI 2.0b specification
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
Independent CEC display control to each output
- Sends display power on/off control to a specific HDMI output
- Enables independent control of displays connected to the matrix switcher
- CEC control can be triggered by IP or RS-232 control commands
- Manages EDID communications with the source through a display’s EDID or internally stored EDID
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system
- HDCP compliance can be disengaged through AMS or a control system
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and teleconference systems; protected content is not transmitted
HDMI audio de-embedding* for each input
- Extracts HDMI two-channel PCM audio to an unbalanced analog audio output paired with a corresponding HDMI input
- Provides an additional integration option for whole-house as well as commercial audio systems
- * For extracting and downmixing Dolby and DTS audio, Atlona recommends adding one or more AT-HDR-M2C audio converters.
TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR control
- Flexible control options for compatibility with third-party control systems
- Reduces integration time and costs
- Includes a convenient handheld IR remote control
Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers menu-based configuration of network settings, RS-232 settings, matrix switching, EDID and HDCP management, and audio
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a mobile device or PC in the field
Configured and managed by AMS (Atlona Management System)
- This IP-controllable product is remotely managed by the Atlona Management System software
- Integrates product configuration, management, and updates to reduce installation time and enable remote support
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS® Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X®
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a residential or professional audio system
- Rear panel USB port provides an easy means for device updates
- Ensures long-term system return on investment
Front panel button controls and LCD menu display
- Matrix switcher can conveniently be controlled, configured, and monitored from the front panel
- Provides easy setup, user operation, and troubleshooting
Rack mountable 1U, full-rack width enclosure
- Installs easily in rack mounted systems with included 19″ rack mount brackets
- Reduces installation time and cost
- Installation guide, IR remote control, rack mounting brackets, and external universal power supply
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence