Atlona HDMI Extender over Single Cat5 up to 200ft. Model: AT-HDMI40SRS
The Atlona AT-HDMI40SRS is a perfect solution for those who need to extend HDMI signal a long distance over single cat5 or cat6. The Atlona HDMI Extenders can handle resolutions up to 1080p at up to 110ft and 1080i up to 200ft. Atlona is an only company that has HDMI balun system which is using a single cat5 or cat6 wire at this time.
The installation of the Atlona HDMI Over CAT5 is quick and easy, simply place Sender unit next to your HDTV source such as a DVD player, place the Receiver unit next to your display, then connect 1 x Cat5 cable and you are done. The signal will be sent with perfect video quality. We do recommend to use shielded cat5 or cat5 wire to get the best quality signal.
- HDMI over Single Cat5 or Cat6 (Full spectrum of resolutions and audio support)
- Perfect video quality 1080p up to 110ft and 1080i up to 200ft
- Supports 5.1 or 7.1 Ch/Audio
- Supports CAT-5/CAT-5E/CAT-6 cables of variable types.
- Supports high definition resolutions up to 1080P
- Silicon Image Chip-Sets allow 99.99% compatability with all the AV gear (we only use Best)
- DDC Adjustments
- Easy to install and simple to operate.
- Video Bandwidth: 1.65Gbps (HDMI 1.2a)
- Resolutions: 1080p (up to 110ft ) and 1080i/720p (up to 200ft)
- Input TMDS signal: 1.2 volts (peak-to-peak)
- Input DDC signal: 5 volts (peak-to-peak)
- HDMI Connector: 19 pin type female connector
- Power Supply: 5V 2A
- Power Consumption: 10 Watts (max)
- RJ-45 Connector: 2 indication LEDs
- Dimensions: 70mm x 60mm x 25mm / 2.8”x2.4”x1” (L x W x H)
- Weight: 0.3lb each unit
- One AT-HDMI40SRS ( sender and receiver units )
- One 5v power supply
- One Users manual
1 year manufacture warranty (parts&labor)