Atlona HDMI Extender over Cat5 up to 825ft (250m). Model: AT-HDMI250SR
The Atlona AT-HDMI250SR is a great solution for extending HDMI signal over Cat5 cables up to 825ft without signal degradation. Atlona HDMI Extenders can handle any resolution up to 1080p. The installation of the Atlona HDMI Over CAT5 is quick and easy, simply place Sender unit next to your HDTV source such as a DVD player, place the Receiver unit next to your display, then connect 2 x Cat5 cables and you are done, the signal will be sent over the Cat5 cable with perfect video quality.
Note: Atlona AT-HDMI250SR is based on the Analog Devices Chip-Set. This is the best rated chip-set for extending HDMI over cat5/cat6 applications that require reliable sync and constant signal.
- Perfect video and audio quality up to 825ft (250m) at full resolution up to 1080P
- Supports CAT-5/CAT-5E/CAT-6 cables of variable types.
- Supports high definition resolutions up to 1080P
- Silicon Image Chip-Sets allow %99.99 compatability with all the AV gear (we only use Best)
- Easy to install and simple to operate.
- Video Bandwidth: 1.65 GHz
- Supports Resolutions: 480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720p 50/60Hz, 1080i 50/60Hz, 1080p 50/60Hz
- Input Video Signal: 1 x cat5 input (video/audio), 1 x cat5 input (DDC)
- Output Video Signal: 1 x cat5 input (video/audio), 1 x cat5 input (DDC)
- Link Connector: RJ-45
- Power Supply: 5V DC (universal power supply 110/220v)
- Dimensions: 4.8 (W) x 4.9 (D) x 1.4 (H) - (inch) (same dimensions for both units)
- Shipping Weight: 4 Lbs.
- One AT-HDMI250SR ( sender and receiver units )
- One 5v power supply
- One Users manual
3 year manufacture warranty (parts&labor)