Atlona 1x4 HDMI Distribution Amplifier. Model: AT-HDMI-14
Atlona 1x4 HDMI distribution amplifier is a unique device that allows connecting any of the digital video sources, such as: DVD, Satellite, Cable Box, PC, Xbox, PS3 and more with HDMI output to up to 4 digital displays. AT-HDMI14 splits HDMI signal to up to 4 outputs without signal loss.
Connect HDMI cable from the digital source to an input of Atlona AT-HDMI14. Connect up to 4 displays to any of the 4 outputs on the AT-HDMI-14. Atlona HDMI splitter distributes HDMI ( digital audio/video ) signal to all 4 displays simultaneously. Recommended to use high-quality HDMI cables for the best signal transfer.
- 1x4 Atlona HDMI amplifier
- 5V Universal Power Supply
- Users Manual
- HDCP Compliant
- Built-in EDID simulator and HDCP keyset allows each output to work independently when connecting to a HDMI display.
- Splits an HDMI source up to 4 outputs without signal loss.
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable.
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480p to 1080p.
- Can be cascaded up to 3 layers
- Each of the buffered outputs can run up to 15 Meters without a booster
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth:1.65 GHz
- Max Resolution:1080P
- HDMI Input/Output Connector: Type A 19-pin
- Power Consumption: 6W Max
- Power Supply: 5V DC Universal 110/220
- Dimensions: 6” W x 4” D x 2” H
- Shipping Weight: 3lbs.