Atlona 16 by 16 DVI and Audio Matrix Switcher
The Atlona 16 by 16 DVI and Audio Matrix Switcher is HDCP compliant, has 3 control options, 9 programmable memory presets, fast switching, and EDID learning. With switching as fast as .5 seconds and resolutions of up to 1920x1200 or 2k by 1k get the crisp video needed for presentations of all types.
- With advanced HDCP, routing, and EDID management switching times can be as fast as half a second. With 9 programmable memories the settings you need are just a button away.
- Route audio and video sources separately, allowing you to route audio to an distribution amplifier or AVR while the video goes directly to the display. Also great for when only video or only audio is needed.
- With 9 programmable EDIDs, save device EDID files for future access ensuring the least possible chance where a source and display are not compatible.
Back Up Power Supply
- In the event the main power supply becomes inoperable the built in redundant power supply will seamlessly take over the matrix's energy needs.
- Bandwidth frequency: 10.2 Gbps
- Input Ports: 16 x DVI, 16 x Stereo Audio (balanced/unbalanced)
- Output Ports: 16 x DVI, 16 x Stereo Audio (balanced/unbalanced), 1 x RS-232, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x 3.5mm IR
- Resolutions: Video - up to 2kx1k (2048x1080p) and Vesa - up to 1920x1200
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 6.89x19.02x12.6 (inch) or 175x483x320(mm)
- Weight: 15.43lbs or 7kg
- Temperature: -4°F to 158°F or -20°C to 70°C
- Power consumption: 25W
- 1 x AT-HDDVI1616-AM
- 1 x IR Remote
- 1 x IR Receiver Module
- 1 x RS-232 cable
- 2 x Power Cord
- 1 x Software CD
- 1 x User Manual