Please NOTE: This listing is for B-Stock item. It means that this unit was refurbished by manufacturer and holds full manufacturer warranty, however it may have scratches, signs of wear and tear or come not in original box.
One source to many displays. The HDCAT enables you to send one source to multiple displays up to 330ft away. With built in audio loop outs to ensure all audio and video needs are met in zone and locally, the Atlona HDBaseT HDMI 2 by 8 Distribution Amplifier Extended Distance over Single CAT5e/6/7 ensure you can pass any audio from 2CH to uncompressed multi-channel and any video up to 1080p or 1920x1200.
Go Further with More
- Extend your audio/visual experience up to 330ft. HDBaseT technology allows you to send power, video (up to 1080p or 1920x1200) and audio (all Lossy and Lossless formats) signals over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable.
Power of One for All
- Leave behind the power cable on your receiver. With the latest feature of power over line (PoE) the HDCAT transmits power to all the connected receivers over CAT cable.
Never too Many Displays
- With a built in local HDMI loop out, send your source to multiple HDCATs. Use one source signal for as many as 8 daisy chains.
- Redundant power supply (optional)
- EDID learning mode to ensure compatibility
- Built in S/PDIF and Analog audio loop outs
- Supports pass through of all 3D formats
- Pass through support of all Lossy and Lossless audio (up to Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD Master Audio).
- Locking HDMI port
- Field serviceable firmware port
- Includes dual purpose wall/rack mount ears, IR remote
- AT-HDRX-RSNET - Atlona HDBaseT Receiver over Single CAT5e/6/7 w/IR, RS-232, and Ethernet
||Video: up to 1080p@60Hz
Vesa: up to 1920x1200
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||1.93 x 17.24 x 10.3 (inch)
49 x 438 x 261.5 (mm)
||passes through up to Dolby TrueHD
or DTS-HD Master Audio
||32°F to 104°F
0°C to 40°C
||-4°F to 140°F
-20°C to 60°C
|• Built in S/PDIF and Analog audio loop outs, enable you to send digital or stereo audio to an AVR or amplifier.
||• With the new PoE (power over Category Cable) feature there's no need for a power source for your receiver; simply connect your receiver to the CAT5e/6/7 output on the HDCAT Matrix to power on.
|• With a built in local HDMI loop out, send your source to multiple HDCATs.
||• Redundant power supply (optional).
|QTY ||Item |
|1 ||AT-HDCAT-8ED |
|1 ||5V DC power supply adaptor |
|1 ||Pair of wall/rack mount ears |
|1 ||User manual |