Atlona PC / Laptop to DVI Converter with built-in Scaler up to 1080p. Model: AT-HD500DVI
The Atlona AT-HD500DVI is designed to take video signal from PC or a Laptop and upscale it to digital DVI output a wide-range of HDTV and PC resolutions, up to 1080p or WUXGA (1920x1200). All adjustments are done on the actual scaler, which makes it very simple to use and requires no technical knowledge. The Atlona converter has a comprehensive OSD menu that allows user to select a variety of output resolutions and adjust for best picture quality.
Note: If you are planning to use you desktop computer you might need a local VGA output to a local display. We do have another model: AT-HD510VGA that has VGA local output as well.
- AT-HD500DVI is capable of accepting any PC resolution up to 1920x1200 and scaling it up to 1080p or 1920x1200
- Automatically detect the factory setting of the connected display and output the corresponding resolution and refresh rate, when Native output is selected.
- Provides output picture adjustment on contrast, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) level and aspect ratio/size.
- Supports high resolution output :
PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA.
SD/HD: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Input ports: 1 x PC, 1 x 3.5mm Phone Jack, 1 x TOSLink (optical fiber)
- Output ports: 1 x DVI, 1 x 3.5mm Phone Jack, 1 x TOSLink (optical fiber)
- Power Consumption: 10 Watts (max)
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Operating Temperature: Operating from 0°C ~ 48°C
- Dimensions: 5"W x 1"H x 3.5"D
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
- One AT-HD500DVI (PC to HDTV Scaler)
- One 5v power supply
- One Users manual
3 year manufacture warranty (parts&labor)