The Atlona AT-HD500 is designed to take video signal from PC or Laptop and upscale it to digital HDMI output of wide-range HDTV and PC resolutions, up to 1080p or WUXGA (1920x1200). All adjustments are done on the actual scaler, which makes it very simple to use and requires no technical knowledge. Besides video upscaling, the AT-HD500 can also converts digital/analog audio signal to digital/analog format, then output to HDMI combining with the video. The Atlona converter has a comprehensive OSD menu that allows user to select a variety of output resolutions and adjust for best picture quality.
- The AT-HD500 is capable of accepting all PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and is also capable of scaling from 1080p to 1920x1200
- Automatically detect the factory setting of the connected display and output the corresponding resolution and refresh rate, when the NATIVE output is selected.
- Provides output picture adjustment on contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) level and aspect ratio size.
- Supports high resolution output :
PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA.SD/HD: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p (30/50/60)
- Supports analog stereo and digital audio (optical) then outputs the audio to HDMI, TOSLink and mini stereo jack simultaneously.
- One AT-HD500 (PC to HDTV Scaler)
- One 5v power supply
- One Users manual