ATLONA HDMI 1.4 OVER SINGLE CAT5/6/7 EXTENDER KIT WITH BI-DIRECTIONAL IR and RS232. Model: AT-HD4-100SR
1080p @ 48bit up to 330ft
The Atlona AT-HD4-100SR is HDMI over Cat5/6/7 Extender kit, designed on HDBaseT technology which allows full 3D and 4Kx2K (4 times the 1080p) extension over a single low cost CAT5/6/7 up to 330ft. The AT-HD4-100SR comes with a transmitter and receiver modules which are not only able to transmit High Definition Video and Audio signal but also bi-directional IR and RS232. The transmitter unit is featured with an HDMI loop-out, perfect for a local display set-up.
Note: The AT-HD4-100SR doesn't support ARC not Ethernet.
Note: AT-HD4-100SR is perfectly compatible with DVI (the adapter cable will be required)
- Transmits HDMI 1.4, RS232 and Bi-Directional IR up to 330ft
- Compatible with HDMI 1.4 specifications
- Full HD and 3D support - all 7 3D formats are supported
- Uncompressed video 1080p@ 50/60Hz, 2k (2048x1080p) and 4k (4096×2160p) resolutions
- Supports high resolution video: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2k (2048x1080p) and 4k (4096×2160p)
- DVI 1.0 and HDCP 1.2 compliant
- Full EDID pass-though
- Supports all VESA formats which allows perfect
- Enables 10.2Gbps of HDMI (including HDCP) over 330ft Cat5/6/7 cable.
- Audio: Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Audio 7.1 compliant
- Supports Refresh Rates: 24Hz, 30Hz, 50, 60Hz
- Supports Bi-directional IR transmission, perfect for Control4, RTI, HAI users as this ability allows sending IR to the remote locations from the control systems and from the remote locations to the control systems
- Supports RS232 pass-though, perfect for integrating a 3rd party control system.
- Supports transmission distances up to 330ft @ 1080p 50/60Hz (48bit)
- Wall Mountable, mounting ears are included.
- Easy to install, simple to operate and the most effective solution for long signal extension.
- Ideal for whole house a/v, video broadcasting, remote monitoring, presentations and educational facilities.
- Transmitter Inputs: HDMI (Type A), IR, RS232
- Transmitter Output: RJ45, HDMI (Type A) Local-Out
- Receiver Input: RJ45, IR
- Receiver Output HDMI, IR, RS232
- HDCP/EDID Compliant: Yes
- Resolution Support: up to 2k (2048x1080p) and 4k (4096×2160p), 4 times higher than 1080p
- Deep Color: 48bit up to 330ft
- 3D formats support: Side-by-Side Horizontal; Top-and-Bottom; Frame-Packing; field alternative; frame alternative; line alternative; side-by-side half; side-by-side full; L + depth; L + depth + graphics + graphics depth
- Power Consumption (max.): 15W
- Video Bandwidth: 10Gbps
- Input TMDS signal: 1.2 volts (peak-to-peak)
- Input DDC signal: 5 volts (peak-to-peak)
- HDMI Connector: 19 pin type female connector
- Power Supply: 5V 2A (110/240 universal)
- Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
- Dimensions: 7” x 4.45” x 1” (Lx W x H)
- Weight: 2.2 lb (transmitter + receiver)
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 2 x IR Cables
- 2 x Power Supplies (5v)
- 2 x Wall Mounting Ears (set)
3 years parts and labor