Atlona 1x4 HDMI Distribution Amplifier (HDMI 1.3) with 3D Support. Model: AT-HD-V14
The Atlona 1x4 HDMI (Ver. 1.3c) distribution amplifier is a unique device that allows users to connect any digital video source, such as: DVD, Satellite, Cable Box, PC, Xbox, PS3 and more with up to 4 digital HDMI displays. AT-HD-V14 splits HDMI signal between up to 4 outputs without signal loss maintaining high resolutions up to 1080p or 1920x1200.
- 3D Capable
- HDMI 1.3c, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant.
- Deep color video up to 12bit, 1080p@(24/60)Hz 1920x1200.
- HDCP keyset allows each output to work independently when connecting to a HDMI display.
- EDID learner will detect all the connected HDMI equipped monitors and analyze all the content of EDID. The EDID with minimal resolution support will be the reference EDID for incoming HDMI sources. So if one of the monitors is 720p and rest are 1080p, resolution will be lowered to 720p for all the sources.
- Splits a HDMI source up to 4 outputs simultaneously, without signal loss.
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adapter cable.
- Dolby Digital, DTS digital audio transmission (32-192 kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports High Definition audio-Dolby Digital TrueHD and DTS-HD
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to WUXGA and 480i to 1080p.
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p resolution, the Input/Output source can run up to 15m (50ft) without degradation.
- Frequency bandwidth: 225 MHz
- Max. Resolution HDTV: 1080p
- Max. Resolution PC: 1920x1200
- Input port: 1x HDMI female port (Type A connector)
- Output ports: 4x HDMI female ports
- Power Supply: 5VDC/4.5A (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- Dimensions: (inch) 7(W) x 4.25(D) x 1(H)
- Dimensions: (mm) 180(W) x 108(D) x 27(H)
- Weight(g) 4 LB
- Chassis Material Metal
- Silk Skin Color Black
- Operating Temperature Operating from 0°C ~ 41°C
- 1x4 HDMI Distribution Amplifier (AT-HD-V14)
- 5V Universal Power Supply
- User's Manual