Atlona 1x16 HDMI Distribution Amplifier (HDMI 1.3) with 3D Support. Model: AT-HD-V116
The Atlona 1-input x 16-output HDMI (Ver. 1.3) distribution amplifier is a unique device that allows users to connect any digital video source, such as: DVD, Satellite, Cable Box, PC, Xbox, PS3 and more with up to 16 digital HDMI displays. AT-HD-V116 splits HDMI signal between up to 16 outputs without signal loss maintaining high resolutions up to 1080p or 1920x1200 and data rates up to 6.75Gps.
- 3D Capable
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant.
- Deep color video up to 12bit, 1080p@(24/60)Hz 1920x1200.
- HDCP keyset allows each output to work independently when connecting to a HDMI display.
- Splits a HDMI source up to sixteen outputs simultaneously, without signal loss.
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adapter cable.
- Dolby Digital, DTS digital audio transmission (32-192 kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports High Definition audio-Dolby Digital TrueHD and DTS-HD
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to WUXGA and 480i to 1080p.
- 50/60Hz compatible for worldwide users.
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p resolution, the Input/Output source can run up to 15m (50ft) without degradation
- Supports EDID functionality. The unit will detect the first HDMI/DVI output source’s EDID and record it in the unit.
- Rack - Mountable - 1U
- Frequency bandwidth: 225 MHz
- Data Rate: 6.75Gps
- Max. Resolution HDTV: 1080p
- Max. Resolution PC or Mac: 1920x1200
- Input port: 1x HDMI female port (Type A connector)
- Output ports: 16 x HDMI female ports
- Power Supply: 12V (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- Rack Mountable: 1U
- Dimensions: (inch) 17.34(W) x 8.5(D) x 1.9(H)
- Weight: 9 LB
- Chassis Material: Metal
- Silk Skin Color: Black
- Operating Temperature Operating from 0°C ~ 48°C
- 1x16 HDMI Distribution Amplifier (AT-HD-V116)
- 12V Universal Power Supply
- User's Manual
- 3 year parts & labor warranty