Atlona DVI CAT5 Extender 50M (SENDER/RECEIVER INCLUDED). Model: AT-DVI50SR
Our Smart DVI CAT5 Extender uses two CAT5E/6 cables to extend your DVI display up to 50 meters (165ft) at 1920X1200 from your HDTV DVI or HDMI source. This device will not tie up your only DVI port, as it features a local monitor DVI loop out, giving you the option of having both an extended monitor, and a monitor at you DVI source.
- Extends any DVI compliant device over two CAT5E/6 cables.
- Transmission range up to 50 meters at hi resolution 1920 x 1200.
- Support analog stereo audio: 20Hz - 20Khz.
- Includes 1 x transmitter, 1 x receiver and 2 x 5V power adapters.
- Dual output: 1 x DVI loop output for local, plus 1 x CAT5 RJ45 output for remote side.
- Built in equalization and signal boost function.
- Hi quality digital video over CAT5 without any signal loss.
- Support DDC, EDID and hot plug detection.
- Use CAT5 cable for DDC and control signals
- HDCP compliant
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65 GHz
- Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1200
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts
- Link Cable Distance: CAT5E 45M , CAT6 50M @1920 x 1200
- DVI Cable Distance: 28 AWG DVI Cables 6M @1920 x 1200 (Such as Atlona DVI cables)
- DVI Connector: DVI-D 29 pin
- Stereo Audio Connector: Stereo Jack x 2 Send, Stereo Jack x1 Receive
- Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded x 2
- Power Supply: 5V DC 1200mA Regulated (External)
- Power Consumption: 750mA (Max) Send , 400mA (Max)
- Temperature: Operation: 0 to 55°C, Storage: -20 TO 85°C, Humidity: up to 95%
- DIMENSIONS W x H x D mm : 145x96x37 Send, 225x166x40 Receive
- Weight g: 300g Send, 800g Receive
- 1 x AT-DVI50S Send Unit
- 1 x AT-DVI50R Receive Unit
- 2 X +5v Power Adapters
- Instruction Manual
3 year parts and labor