Atlona Multi-Input Presentation Switcher (DVI, HDMI, VGA, Composite
Video and Audio). Model: AT-DRC444
The Atlona AT-DRC444 is a Multi-
Input Presentation Switcher designed with 3 x Audio and Video Switcher platforms
built into one product. The Atlona Multi-Input Presentation switch includes 4
inputs, one output Composite Video Switch; 4 inputs, one output VGA switch; 2 input
DVI and 2 input HDMI to one DVI Output Switch. Each video input is accompanied with
its own audio input. Furthermore, the switcher is featured with microphone input and
allows user to mix the microphone signal with the main audio in “talk-over” mode.
The Atlona DRC444 is designed to be controlled via RS232 or IR and in
addition is equipped with RS-232/RS-485 output, programmable output, allows users to
send commands to Display’s.
1. Multi-Platform Switcher with 2 x DVI and 2 x HDMI to 1 x
DVI switch, 4x1 VGA Switch, 4x1 Composite Switch and all accompanied by Audio
Switching. This solution is perfect for Class-Room, Conference/Board room or a Place
of Congregation environments.
2. Microphone Input
which allows user to talk-over a content, e.g., if user has a DVD movie playing, the
Microphone could be used over the DVD player audio channel.
485 programmable output, allows users to send RS232 commands to Display. This
feature allows users to fully control the Project or Display which the DRC444 is
- Offers 3 separate
switching platforms which includes 4 inputs, one output Composite Video Switch; 4
inputs, one output VGA switch; 2 input DVI and 2 input HDMI to one DVI Output
- Either platform (Composite, VGA or DVI/HDMI) could be switched
simultaneously, as all 3 Video Platforms are completely separated from each other.
- Each video input is accompanied with its own audio input (total 12 audio
- Microphone input, allows user to mix the microphone signal with
the main audio in “talk-over” mode.
- The DVI/HDMI inputs can support extremely high resolutions up to 1920x1200
and fully EDID and HDCP compliant. DVI/HDMI platforms will pass up to 10.2Gbps
- The VGA inputs can support extremely high bandwidth of 750MHz and therefore up
to 3200x2400 in resolutions. The VGA platform fully supports DDC.
Composite video inputs are compatible with NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.42, PAL, and SECAM
- Twelve inputs include
four stereo balanced/unbalanced on capture screw connectors on Composite Video
Platform, for 3.5mm (1/8-inch) audio inputs on VGA platform and four stereo balanced/
unbalanced on capture screw connectors on DVI/HDMI platform.
- Each one of
the Audio inputs supports separate Audio adjustments and presets.
- RS-232 input, allows user to control the
DRC444 with a 3rd party control system.
- RS-232/RS-485 output, programmable
output, allows users to send commands to Display’s.
- IR remote control.
AT-PA100 - 40W
Audio Amplifier which could connect to the audio output of the DRC444 and amplify
AT-DVI60SRS - 165ft DVI Extenders over
a single CAT5/6
AT-VGA180SRS - 600ft VGA extenders
with Audio over a single CAT/6
AT-VBNC400SR - 1000ft
Composite Video Extenders over a single CAT5/6
- Video inputs: 2 x DVI (DVI-D Only 24+1 Pin
Female), 2 x HDMI (Type A female), 4 x VGA (HD15 female), 4 x Composite Video (BNC
- Video outputs: 1 x DVI (DVI-D Only 24+1 Pin Female) , 1 x VGA (HD15
female), 1 x Composite Video (BNC male)
- Video resolution: DVI/HDMI up to
1920x1200 or 1080p; VGA up to 3200x2400 @60Hz; Composite Video: NTSC 3.58, NTSC
4.42, PAL, and SECAM
- Video bandwidth: DVI/HDMI: 340MHz (10.2Gbps); VGA:
750MHz (-2.8dB) / Crosstalk (-email@example.comMHz) / 0.5V~2.0Vp-p; Composite Video: 150MHz
- Switching Speed: 200ns
- HDCP: DVI/HDMI Inputs are HDCP Compliant
- EDID/DDC: VGA/HDMI/DVI Inputs are EDID/DDC compliant
- Audio Inputs:
12 Stereo line audio, 1 Mic
- Audio Outputs: 3 x Stereo unbalanced line
audio and 1 x unbalanced programmed audio
- Input Connectors: 4 x 1/8-inch
(3.5mm) – for VGA; 8 x Captive Screw connectors – for DVI/HDMI and Composite and 1 x
¼-inch (6.3mm) – Mic
- Audio Frequency: 20Hz~20K Hz
- Power supply:
100~ 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (inch): W19 x H1.73 x D9.25 - 1U
- Weight: 4lb