Atlona HDMI to Mini DisplayPort Converter (All New with USB-Powered). Model: AT-DP200HD
The Atlona AT-DP200HD is HDMI to Mini DisplayPort converter designed to convert HDMI signals from Xbox360, PS3, Cable or Satellite Receiver, Blu-Ray Player, Apple TV or any other HDMI device to a Mini DisplayPort Connection featured on Apple iMac 27" Display at resolutions as high as 720p. The AT-DP200HD allows users to play video games or watch Blue-Ray movies on an iMac 27". The new DP200HD is featured with Attached DVI cable and USB Power source. There is no more need for an external Power supply.
Note for LED 24" users: HDMI source such as PS3 or Apple TV could also be used; however since output resolutions of the sources don`t match with the display you would also need to add an HDMI to HDMI scaler AT-HD560 between source and AT-DP200HD
Note for iMac 27" users only: Even our box is capable of passing high resolutions up to 1920x1200, users of iMac 27" will only be able to get picture with resolutions up to 1280x720 (720P). The reason for it is that iMac 27" native resolutions are: 800x600, 1280x720 or 2560x1440 (since our box is limited to single link (1920x1200), and can't work with 2560x1440 it will take the next resolution down the list which is 720p. For PS3 or Xbox users, you can use our converter without additional devices at only 720p resolution. Make sure to set 720p prior connecting it to the DP200HD.
How is our converter different from others:
- AT-DP200HD is HDCP Compliant, which means that you can play copy protected material though our converter
- Apple iMac 27" Compatible
- Power Over USB, no external power supply needed
- True pixel to pixel signal
- Compatible with HDMI devices at resolutions up to 720p
- Our converter is only hardware based, therefore will never have any issues with new operating systems or if Apple updates the current operating system
- The AT-DP200HD was tested against every Apple DVI based computer by our engineers and Apple engineers
- The AT-DP200HD has been successfully tested with Xbox 360, PS3, AppleTV, most Blue-Ray Players, Comcast Cable boxes, DirectTv and Dish Network boxes as well.
- Our converter will not change any video settings or process video, therefore the quality will be identical to if the computer would be connected to the display without the converter
- We don't change frame rate or refresh rate and we don`t scale video, therefore there would not be any delays or video artifacts
- Our Converter was tested for over 6 month before it had been released, we created over 20 prototypes based on different chip-sets till we made it perfect
- Compatible with all HDMI enabled sources which are able to output 720p
- Compatible with All Mac and PC computers with DVI output
- Supports High Resolutions up to 720p on iMac 27"
- HDCP Compatible
- True pixel to pixel signal
- Full EDID management allows storing EDID information on the converter to make sure there is always a connection in between the computer and display
- Re-Clocking technology will insure that signal stays the same quality as it was before entering the converter
- Video Pass-Though, no scaling (EDID and HDCP compliant)
- Power Over USB, no power supply is required
- Attached DVI/HDMI cable
- Input: HDMI male (7-inch cable attached to the DP200HD) and USB Cable (2ft cable attached to DP200HD)
- Output: Mini Display Port female
- Resolutions: all resolutions up to 720p on iMac 27"
- Dimensions: 4.4(W) x 2.5(D) x 1(H) - inch
- Weight: 0.5LB
- Gross Weight: 1LB
- AT-DP200HD HDMI to Mini Display Port Converter
- 7-inch HDMI Cable is attached to the AT-DP200HD
- 2ft USB cable is attached to the AT-DP200HD
- Operation Manual
3 year manufacture warranty (parts&labor)