Atlona Component video with analog/digital audio cat5 extender with
component loop-out ( sender unit ). Model: AT-COMP300SL
Extension system is designed for Component Video + Stereo Audio, Digital Audio
signal over cost effective CAT5 cable instead of Component Video and Audio cable.
This AV Extender is smart, fast and cost-effective, eliminating costly and bulky
Component Video and Audio cable and is the most efficient way to move multimedia
content from player to display. Component Video & Audio Extender is used in
shopping malls, public address systems, airports, train & bus station,
boardrooms, trade shows and computer based training application.
COMP300SL (sender unit) can be used with AT-COMP300RL (receiver unit), which needs
to be purchased separatly.
• Extends Component Video and analog/digital audio over one UTP CAT5
• Supports analog stereo audio and digital audio.
Digital transmission on analog stereo audio for eliminating sound distortion. (Dolby
Digital,AC3, DTS passed through)
• Supports hi resolution up to
• Long range transmission up to 1000ft ( 300m )
Dual output: 1 Component Video loop output for local, plus 1 x CAT5 RJ45 output
• Built in equalization, gain adjustment,
chainable CAT5 output at remote unit.
• Receiver unit can be daisy
chained to another AT-COMP300RL receiver to extend working
range over 300
• Application for airports, train & bus stations, window
display, trades shows and an
- AT-COMP300SL (sender unit only )
- 5VDC Power Supply Adaptor (110-240v) x 1
- Operation Manual