Atlona Optional Wireless HDMI/VGA base for AT-AiR3. Model: AT-AiR3-BASE
The Atlona AiR3-BASE is an optional wireless base unit to work with AT-AiR3. The AT-AiR3 is capable of transmitting High Resolution Video and Audio signals wirelessly to multiple displays. The AiR3 unit comes with only one receiving base, which is meant to be used with only one Display; however the AT-AiR3 can support up to 3 displays at the same time and will require user to purchase an optional base "AT-AiR3-BASE"
The Atlona's all new AT-AiR3 is designed to connect any Windows or Mac Based computer to your HDTV, Projector or Computer Monitor wirelessly through HDMI or VGA Connections. The AiR3 is based on a powerful Ultra Wide Band technology, allowing users to extend high resolution content up to 30ft away from any computer’s USB port. Atlona wireless PC to TV transmitter is capable of supporting resolutions up to 1080p. The AT-AiR3 features dual video (HDMI and VGA) and dual Audio (HDMI-Audio and 1/8" mini stereo) outputs which are active simultaneously.
The versatile AiR3 serves both in commercial and home applications, giving users an easy way to connect projectors in meeting rooms or HDTV’s in living rooms to any computer or laptop. The Atlona AiR3 gives users the flexibility of being able to conveniently extend their computer’s visual workspace to a larger screen. The AiR3 features the two most common interfaces for both TV and computer displays, HDMI and VGA interface. , allowing the AiR3 receiver supply content to both a digital and an analog display, such as an HDTV and a projector in a conference room.
- Connect the transmitting module to your Laptop/Desktop/Tablet PC
- Connect main base to one of the displays
- Once image and audio is established, connect optional "base's" to other displays
- Once all up and running, user can choose whether he/she wants to mirror the same image across all displays or extend different content to different displays. Up to four displays can show different content at the same time.
1. Education: Many K-12 and higher education schools and Universities utilize the Atlona AiR3 wireless PC to Projector solution for their class rooms. The lack of cables allows instructors the mobility needed to move around the class room, while maintaining connection to their display. The “USB stick” can be transferred from computer to computer like a USB flash drive, accommodating learning environments where multiple instructors use the same classroom. The AiR3 also serves as a way to take traditionally single user education software, such as language learning programs like Rosetta Stone, to a more communal learning setup where multiple users can learn at the same time.
2. Conference Room: The Atlona AT-AiR3 is the perfect device to allow a simple PC to TV conference room environment. Each presenter can connect the small USB dongle to their laptop to and see their presentation in seconds on a shared screen for everyone to see. Using Microsoft’s Power Point or Apples Keynote extended monitor mode, presenters can control and modify their presentation, while displaying slides to their audience.
3. Home use: So much digital content is available online such as video, books, music and more, home users are doing more and more with their computers. The AT-AiR3 allows user an ability to move the small laptop screen to a Large HDTV or a Projector to enjoy Netflix, Youtube, Showing their Picassa Photos or viewing any other content on the big screen. The AiR3 is a no-wire solution to enlarge your computer screen to the size of your HDTV and move it to a living room.
- Compatible with any HDTV, Projector or a Computer Monitor.
- High Resolutions up to 1080p
- Extend PC or Mac display up to 30ft (10m) away with high resolutions up to 1080p
- Featured with both HDMI and VGA outputs, allowing to use a TV and a Projector at the same time
- Supports Audio through HDMI port as well as through 1/8-inch output if VGA port is being used.
- Capable of Mirroring or Extending Display, allows to fully copy whatever you see on your laptop or desktop on a big screen HDTV or a Projector
- Standard and wide-screen aspect ratios (4:3 or 16:9)
- Compatible with Windows XP and Vista and Windows 7 and now with Mac
- Quick and easy installation
- Display Link Certified
Minimum PC Requirements:
The minimum requirements are different depending on the application.
- Office use, web browsing, non full screen video, etc - We recommend at least 1.6GHz Core Solo with 1G of RAM
- 720P full screen video - We recommend at least 1.8 GHz Core2 Duo processor with 1G RAM
- 1080P full screen video - We recommend at least 2.4 GHz Core2 Duo processor with 2G RAM
- Compatible with Windows XP and Vista and Windows 7 and Now with Mac
- HDMI Output connector: Standard HDMI 19-pin female (Audio and Video)
- VGA Output connector: Standard HD15 15-pin female
- 1/8" (3.5mm) mini stereo output for audio if VGA output is used
- Frequency: 3.168 to 4.752 GHz (WiMedia band group 1) - Approved standard for USA and all countries of EU
- Gross Weight: 1.5lb.
- 1 x Wireless USB Receiver
- 1 x VGA/HDMI Base to hold the USB receiver
- 1 x 5V Universal Power Adapter
- 1 x User's manual
Warranty: 3 years