Atlona Video / S-Video to DVI Converter Scaler. Model: AT-AVS-DVI
The Video and S-Video to DVI Converter is a unique device that allows older analog devices to be integrated seamlessly into the modern home theater. This device scales Composite and/or S-Video resolutions to HDTV resolutions, and outputs over DVI to be connected with a HD Display or Projector. Atlona Scaler will allow analog video devices to perform at HDTV resolutions such as 1080i or 720p via DVI interface. Change inputs and resolution with a remote control included with this converter.
User Instructions: Connect Composite Video and S-Video cable from an analog video source to the converter. Then connect analog audio cable from the source to the converter. Take DVI cable from the converter to your HDTV display. Use remote control to adjust resolutions, change inputs and adjust colors.
- Video / S-Video to DVI Converter/Scaler
- Remote Control
- 5V Universal Power Supply
- Users Manual
- 3ft Composite Video Cable
- Supports Computer Resolutions up to 1280x1024
- Supports HDTV Resolutions up to 1080i
- DVI Compatible
- Supports 50Hz to 60Hz frame rate conversion.
- Video quality improvement:
- Black level extension.
- OSD menu for picture quality adjustment.
- Automatic NTSC/PAL video format detection and conversion.
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Video Input signal levels: 75 ohm
- Output Format Digital RGB via DVI
- Output Connector DVI-I female
- Power Supply: 5V DC Universal 110/220v
- Weight: 2LB
- Dimensions: 5” W x 5” D x 1 1/2” H