Atlona Video / S-Video to VGA or Component Video Converter Scaler. Model: AT-AVS-COMP
The Video and S-Video to VGA or Component Video Converter is a unique device that allows older analog devices to be integrated seamlessly into the modern home theater. This device scales Composite and/or S-Video resolutions to HDTV resolutions, and outputs over component or VGA to be connected with a HD Display or Projector. Atlona Scaler will allow analog video devices to perform at HDTV resolutions such as 1080i, 720P or 1080p via VGA or Component Video interface. Change inputs and resolution with a remote control included with this converter. AT-AVS-COMP can be used as a Pal to NTSC and NTSC to Pal Converter as well.
Connect Composite Video and S-Video cable from an analog video source to the converter. Take VGA or VGA to Component Video cable to from the converter to your HDTV display. Use remote control to adjust resolutions, change inputs and adjust colors.
- Pal to NTSC Conversion ( 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p ) and NTSC to Pal ( 576p only )
- Supports Computer Resolutions up to 1280x1024
- Supports HDTV Resolutions up to 1080p ( 1920 x 1080p )
- VGA or Component Video Compatible
- Supports 50Hz to 60Hz frame rate conversion.
- Video quality improvement:
- Black level extension.
- OSD menu for picture quality adjustment.
- Automatic NTSC/PAL video format detection and switching.
- Video Input signal levels: 75 ohm
- Output Format: RGB or YPrPb
- Output Connector: HD15 ( VGA or Component Compatible )
- Power Supply: 5V DC Universal 110/220v
- Weight: 4LB
- Dimensions: 5” W x 5” D x 1 1/2” H
- Video / S-Video to VGA or Component Video Converter/Scaler
- Remote Control
- 3ft Composite Video Cable
- 3ft VGA to Component Video Cable
- 5V Universal Power Supply
- Users Manual
3 year warranty (parts and labor)