1x9 Composite Video & Analog Audio CAT5 Distribution Amplifier (Transmitter) Receivers sold separately. Model: AT-AV-19S
The Atlona AT-AV-19S is a 1 in 9 out CAT5 distribution amplifier that allows transmission Composite video & Analog audio over CAT 5 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) networking cable. This device is perfect for sending one video and audio source to multiple destination devices such as monitors, plasma, TVs… etc. This device is a transmitter only, which works in concert with up to 9 x AT-AV400U receiver units.
- Extends and distributes one Composite video and analog audio to 9 displays.
- Extends video signals up to 300 meters over CAT5 cable
- Works with AT-AV400U as Composite video & analog audio CAT5 receiver at remote side.
- One loop output allows cascading connection to several units for larger display.
- Ideal for movie theater lobbies, point of purchase displays, conference centers, airports and other applications that require multiple displays
- Unit Color: Black
- Video Distance: (480i )= 600 Meters (1800ft)Black and White, 400 Meters (1300ft) Color
- Cat5 or Cat6 UTP compatible
- Shielded RJ45 jack
- CAT5 Output: RJ45 x 9
- Power: 5 V/1.2A
- Impendence: Video 100 ohms Balanced, Audio 600 ohms Balanced
- Dimension W x H x D mm : 482x170X44 (1U)
- Weight: 5LB
- AT-AV-19S Transmitter
- 1 x 5v power adapter
- Instruction Manual
3 year parts and labor