The ANI-HPNH is a versatile HDMI to HDMI Standards Converter/Scaler. It accepts
HDMI input with a separate Toslink or analog audio and scales it to a HDMI output
(at a number of selectable resolutions) with additional Toslink and analog audio
output. Any HDMI input resolution can be up-converted up to 1080p or down-converted
as well. The ANI-HPNH is also a perfect solution for converting PAL to NTSC (50Hz to
60Hz) or NTSC to PAL (60Hz to 50Hz). The ANI-NPHN is also a full featured scaler
with resolution conversion with no signal degredation. The ANI-NPHN allows for
underscan or overscan setting.
The ANI-HPNH has a comprehensive OSD menu
that allows a user to select a variety of output resolutions and adjust for best
picture quality. It is ideal for using between incompatible HDMI sources and/or
displays by changing picture resolution and frame rate of the HDMI source to match
the native resolution of the HDMI display.
can scale up or down any resolution from HDTV or VGA to WUXGA.
from 480p to 1080p
- Automatically detect the factory setting of the
connected display and output the corresponding resolution and refresh rate.
- PAL to NTSC or NTSC to PAL Conversion
- Supports 3-D motion video
adaptive, 3-D de-interlacing, and 3:2 / 2:2 pull-down detection and recovery.
- Picture adjustment for contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB
level, and scan size.
- Supports high resolution input/output:
- PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA
- HDTV: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
- Digital and analog audio Input and Output
- 5V / 1A Universal Power Supply 100/240V 50-60 Hz (Worldwide plug adapters
included)(US/EU Standards, CE,FCC, UL Certified)
- User's Manual
Mini Stereo to RCA Stereo Audio Cable