Complete kit including CAT5e/6 receviers and remotes!
The ANI-44C5 is a 4X4 HDMI Matrix Routing Switcher that offers flexibility and convenience by routing High Definition Video with embedded audio over inexpensive, standard CAT5e/6 cable. You can route any four (4) HDMI sources to any of the four Outputs, either HDMI or over CATx cable. Four (4) CATx Receivers are included with this kit.
Four receivers work with the Switch Splitter as a full functional system. Full High-Resolution HDTV signals are supported up to a resolution of 1080p over HDMI cable or 130 feet using two (2) CATx cables. The 4X4 Matrix HDMI SWITCH SPLITTER works with Blue-Ray players, Apple TV, TiVo, PCs, Game Counsels, even satellite set-top boxes that connect to any type of HDMI display. Every source and display is accessible at all times by selecting it with the included IR remote, front panel buttons or through the RS232 port.
The advanced chip set uses Re-Sample architecture to filter input noise and recover the input data along with Re-Drive architecture to regenerate clean TMDS signal. On-chip Equalizer which allows data transmission on long cables.
The ANI-44C5 supports HDMI and CAT5e/6 output per channel but only one connection type can be used at a time.
- Allows any HDMI display to view any source at any time
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time
- HDMI or DVI to HDMI cables are used to connect the inputs and the matrix output
- Supports Each Output includes one HDMI output and UTP output over cat5e/6, but only one connection is available at a time.
- Includes 5 - IR remote controls, one for the matrix and 1 for each remote location (4 each)
- UTP output extends signal up to 130 feet for 1080p by CAT-6 cable.
- Each Input includes an infrared Emitter, which is used to control the source device by Remote Control
- Each display's inputs can be switched with the IR remote control or through RS232
- HDMI Rev 1.3b, HDCP Rev 1.2, DVI Rev 1.0
- Supports 1080p HDMI 1.3 TV's at 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as HDMI 1.3 Blu-ray DVD players at 24 FPS
- Resolutions up to 1920X1080p or 1080p single link DVI-D with a DVI to HDMI cable or adapter
- 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- 3D and 120Hz frame rate
- 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
- HDCP uncompressed audio such as LPCM compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD
- HDMI Connector: type A 19 pin female
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Control Port: RS-232 15Pin Female, Mini-Stereo
- Output Signal: HDMI output, UTP output
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps/225MHz
- Interlaced(50&60Hz): 480i,576i,1080i
- Progressive(50&60Hz): 480p,576p,720p,1080p
- Re-Sample architecture to filter input noise and recover the input data
- Re-Drive architecture to regenerate clean TMDS signal.
- On-chip Equalizer which allows data transmission on long cables.
- Size of HDMI Switch Splitter (LWH): 17 x 8 x 1.75 inches
- Size of each CAT5e/6 receiver (LWH): 6 x 3.75 x 1 inches
- Weight of HDMI Switch Splitter (Net): 2218g / 4lbs.
- Power Supply for Switcher: 120VAC
- 5.5V DC@4A; 20W
- Power Supply for Receiver: 120VAC to 5V DC@2A; 5W
- Power Supply: UL,CE,FCC
In the box:
- 4X4 Matrix HDMI SWITCH SPLITTER
- IR Remote Control (5each)
- RS232 Cable (1each)
- RS232 Software
- Power Supply (5each)
- User's Manual
- CAT5 to HDMI Receiver (4each)
- IR Receiver
- IR Emitter (4each)