This listing is for ALAV100R-US Receiver only. Use description below as a general reference.
The AdderLink AV Series is a range of audiovisual extenders delivering high video resolutions and superb quality audio up to 300m using standard CATx cable (x=5,5e,6,7).
Designed for use in Digital Signage applications, the innovative design allows for flexible distribution that can grow in line with project developments and ensures direct delivery of crystal clear communication to consumers at the point of decision. The AdderLink AV Series avoids the prohibitive costs of fibre optic cabling, displays with built in CPUs or locating a CPU next to each screen.
- Extends video and audio across a single CATx cable
- Extra fine video quality at resolutions up to 1920x1080 at 200m and 1280 x 1024 at 300m
- High fidelity clickless digital audio (16bit, 44.1 kHz, stereo)
- Fine, independent sharpness and brightness control
- DDC support
- Integrated state of the art 300MHz DeSkew with 62ns full scale & 2ns granularity (AV101R only)
- Feed through / cascade port at transmitter
- Dual video and audio outputs at receiver
- Use stand alone or rack mount 16 modules across 3U
- Advanced spike suppression circuits for reliability in 'noisy' installations
- All metal construction
- Power / video indication confirms correct operation
ADDERLink AV100T transmitter and ADDERLink AV100R
- Sold individually or as a pair (AdderLink AV100P)
- Extends high-resolution video and high fidelity audio up to 300m
- Local port on transmitter to connect local screen and speakers or for cascading other AdderLink AV100T transmitter units
- AdderLink AV100R duplicates input from transmitter allowing for 2 video and 2 audio outputs
- Can be used as a receiver up to 300m from AdderLink AV100T or AdderLink AV104T transmitters