Need to convert a digital signal to analog, or vice versa? The BEHRINGER ULTRAGAIN PRO-8 DIGITAL ADA8000 is sublimely easy to operate and fits neatly into a single rack space. The integrated A/D and D/A converters ensure optimal signal conversion without any distortion or signal deterioration.
- Ultra-high quality 8-channel A/D and D/A converter for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 8 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP "œInvisible" Mic Preamps
- Phantom power on all microphone inputs
- Audiophile 24-bit A/D and D/A converters for ultimate signal integrity
- Processes 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
- External sample rate synchronization via wordclock or ADAT input
- Optical ADAT in/out interface for ultimate compatibility
- All mic/line inputs are routed to the ADAT output
- ADAT input can be routed to all Line outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany.
The ADA8000 is a state-of-the-art 8-channel A/D (Analog to Digital) and D/A converter with 8 built-in IMP, or Invisible Microphone Preamps. You can plug in your favorite mics (ADA8000 even includes +48 V phantom power for studio-grade condenser mics) and record directly to your multi-track or computer-based recorder, thanks to the built-in ADAT interface. Conversely, the ADA8000 can be used to convert digital signals from soundcards, and other multi-track devices, back into analog audio.
The Technical Stuff
Signal conversion in the ADA8000 can take place at either 44.1 or 48 kHz with 24-bit resolution. The ADAT inputs and outputs can be operated independently, as long as there is an identical wordclock signal. Frequency range is an ultra-wide 10 Hz - 21 kHz at a 48 kHz sampling rate.
The Ins and Outs
Connections are provided for balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS, as well as unbalanced 1/4" TS inputs. Line Out connectors provide either balanced or unbalanced connectivity. Digital I/O is handled via TOSLINK optical socket, supporting up to 8 channels of data.
You can trust all your digital ones and zeros to the ADA8000, at an ultra-affordable price that will amaze you. Stop by your authorized BEHRINGER dealer today and start your own digital revolution.
Important Compatibility Information
There is a known issue with the ADAT interface implementation of the MOTU 2408 audio interface that makes it incompatible with the ADA8000/ADA8200 under certain operating conditions. Users are advised to avoid the following configuration:
- The MOTU 2408 is connected to a MOTU PCI-424 card and operating in PCI Mode under computer control
- The ADA8000/ADA8200 SYNC option is set to SLAVE and the clock input is being supplied from the MOTU 2408
- The optical output from the ADA8000 ADAT interface is connected to an ADAT input on the MOTU 2408
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.