The ACA Series are indoor broadband distribution amplifiers designed to be used in RF distribution systems such as those for apartment complexes, hospitals, schools, prisons, and hotels. Two way models are available in 550, 750 and 860 MHz bandwidths with a passive return path of 5-30 MHz. A one way model is also available in a 550 MHz bandwidth only. ACA's are housed in a compact, aluminum chassis that provides excellent heat dissipation. An external power transformer is provided for use with 117 VAC power. The unit can also be powered directly with 24 VAC.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Models Available in 550, 750 and 860 MHz Bandwidths
- Built-in Variable Gain and Slope Controls
- Push-Pull Hybrid Module Design
- Aluminum Chassis Provides Excellent Heat Dissipation
- 5-30 MHz Passive Return Models