The AC-MX44-AUHD is a true 4x4 HDMI matrix switch. Supporting HDMI 2.0(a/b), HDCP
2.2, up to 4K video resolution, and up to 18 Gbps bandwidth. This switch allows any
source (Blu-ray, UHD Blu-ray, satellite receiver, game consoles, PCs, etc ... ) to
be shown on any of the connected displays. This matrix equalizes and amplifies the
output to ensure the HDMI signal can be transmitted through long HDMI cables without
loss of quality.
Audio Delay is “On-Board” so you can manage lip-sync issue before it
is a problem. Also with built in Scalers you don't have to forfeit that 4K signal
just because you have a couple older displays. All that with Full EDID management
allows maximum flexibility with today's wide mixture of sources and displays.
This is an ideal solution for digital entertainment centers, HDTV retail, show
sites, data centers, schools, conference and training centers and more!
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Full HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- HDCP 2.2 (and all earlier versions supported)
- 1080p > 4K & 4K > 1080p Up /Down Scalers on each output
- Advanced EDID Management
- IR, RS-232 and LAN Control Options
- Digital Toslink Out (7CH PCM, DD, DD+, DTS, DTS-MA)
- Balanced Analog Out (2CH PCM)
- Audio Delay for Digital & Analog Out
- HDBaseT Compatibility mode for mixed systems! (More below)
- Driver Support for Crestron, C4, RTI, ELAN and more!!!
- NEW FOR 2017! - Extracted Audio Now Supports DD+, DTS
Master Audio on Toslink
- NEW FOR 2017! - Extracted Audio Now Has 3 Operating
Modes. Bound to Input, Bound to Output, or Independent Matrix
- NEW FOR 2017! - Built in Test Pattern on Each Output to