The Extender System comprises: AC-CXWP-VGA-T Transmitter (Tx) and AC-EX70-UHD-R
The one gang, HDBaseT wall plate Extender (Tx) belongs to the ConferX’s series of the critical
audio-video unit. It is easy to install the ultra-slim transmitter because it’s created to fit in
any conventional single gang mug ring. The AC-CXWP-VGA-T can route an HDMI signal up to a distance
of 100 meters over CAT 6a when utilizing 1080p, as well as up to 70m with support for 4K. The
whole ConferX series of products are made to military grade criteria to allow solid connections
for more extended periods. The system has a 10-year warranty.
You can easily install in meeting rooms, schools, offices, and huddle rooms. Once you blend
into your customer's system, it functions as the ideal package for dispensing info from any source
or computer. The device works flawlessly with every VESA, personal computer, and standard
resolutions 4K@60Hz with 4:2:0 8-bit chroma subsampling & HDR with 4:2:2 12 BIT chroma
subsampling. The AC-CXWP-VGA-T gives the user a sleek look of the device, a secure connection that
lasts and a seamless product that can work with any source you want.
Welcome to ConferX, the apparent answer for video routing.
Main advantages of utilizing AC-CXWP-VGA-T:
1) UHD over Cat Cable: You cannot alter the
length of manufactured HDMI cable after making it, and they are undependable if longer than 25
feet. Also, you can only terminate HDMI connectors in a specific factory environment because of
its very high density and high frequencies. This prevents installers or users from remaking or
making cables on a do-it-yourself basis. CAT-6A cable is available globally, and the installer or
end-user can rework it.
2) Distance: By utilizing AC-CXWP-VGA-T, the HD 1080P is
transmissible to a distance of 100m (330ft) & 4K is transmissible to a distance of 70m (230ft)
3) Auto Sensing: The wall plate is made as a "Set it & forget
it" device. When you plug in your unit, the wall plate auto-senses the signal and converts it to
active. The indicator lights on the wall plate show if you have a reliable connection or not.
4) Power: Requires no local power with use
with the AC-CXWP-VGA-T. Power the device via ultra-stable Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology.
Alternatively, power it regionally for use with any HDBaseT projector or Rx that accommodates
5) Single Gang: Save workspace and make an uninterrupted
installation with the one gang configuration. The wall plate can perfectly fit in all places such
as on a desk or podium top, mounting in a wall, or anywhere you need a reliable and sleek HDMI
- HDMI 2.0 Input
- 4K 30 4:4:4, 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI Support
- HDR 4:2:2 12 Bit Support
- DCI 2K, 1080P, 1920x1080x60 VGA Support
- HDCP 2.2 & Earlier Supported
- 100M (330ft) 0n 1080P, Up to 70m (230ft) on 4K (Cat6a)
- No Local Power Necessary (Powered by AC-EX100-UHD-R or other POE devices)
- Single Gang, Low heat, Straight in rear RJ45 receptacle design.
- Rugged, long-life chassis
- Plug & Play auto input sensing
- Designed for the conference/classroom room so your customer can focus on their meetings, not
their video system.
- Single UTP/STP LAN cable (CAT-6A) for all signals
- ESD protection circuitry (Inputs / Outputs) till 7KV.
- Single Gang Construction (Fits Decora Type USA single gang boxes and mud rings)
- HDCP 2.2 & Earlier Supported
- Single Gang (Decora), Low heat, rugged, long-life chassis
- Compatible with HDBaseT displays, projectors, AVR's
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master
- Can Cascade for ultra-long distance
The AVProConnect primary extender is the most cost effective, state of the art,
and reliable single CAT 70 meter extender on the market today. It solves problems
for both commercial and residential markets for distributing high value 4K UHD
content from rack to display. With the additional ability to cascade extenders,
affordable and reliable HDMI extension is now possible. Additionally AC-EX70-UHD
offers solutions for UHD/HD uncompressed distribution in residential digital
entertainment centers, retail stores, AV events that require reliable and long
distance distribution, suitable for Data Center, Control Rooms, Conference Rooms,
Schools and Corporate Training environment.
- HDMI 2.0
- 4K60 4:2:0, 4K30 4:4:4
- HDR Support up to 4:2:2 12 Bit
- Ultra Slim (.47 inch/12mm)
- Supports 3D
- HDCP 2.2 & Earlier
- CEC Pass Through
- 70M (230ft) on 1080P (Cat6a)
- Up to 40m (131ft) on 4K (Cat6a)
- 48v PoH (Power Over HDBaseT, only one Power Supply Needed)
- 3-20v protection circuit built in for safe IR transport
- Bi Directional RS232 Transport
- LED Status, Link, Power indication lights
- Use single UTP/STP LAN cable (CAT-5E/6A) with substitute HDMI cable to achieve
long distance transmission.
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., LPCM 5.1 & 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS,
Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos
- ESD protection circuitry (Inputs & Outputs) to 7KV