The 9362 is an HD/SD-SDI multi-format test signal generator that provides a user-selectable test pattern in several SD and HD-SDI formats. The 9362 is installed in the HD/SD-SDI feed and passes the video signal as normal when not needed. In the event of video signal loss, the test signal generator function can be set to switch to a selected pattern manually, or set to provide a selected pattern.
The 9362 can overlay up to 20 characters of text onto the test pattern for channel ID. The SDI outputs can either be locked to a reference signal connected to the openGear® frame, or run off an internal clock. The 9362 can capture and store a frame such as a station ID logo from the HD/SD-SDI input and use this as a selectable test pattern.
- 75% Color Bars, Black Flat Frame, Sweep Pattern, and User-Captured Freeze Frame Test Patterns
- Up to 20 character text overlay
- Locks to external reference (bi-level, black burst, or tri-level)
- Controllable timing offset from reference
- Timecode generator can insert ATC_VITC, ATC_LTC, or VITC waveform timecode with user-configured count when pattern generation is active
- Four tone generators with selectable frequency and level, allow tone insertion when pattern generator is active
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard ™ software or OGCP-9000 remote control panels
- Five year warranty
9362 HD/SD-SDI Test Signal Generator with Text Overwrite, SDI Input Frame Capture/Store, and Fail Safe Mode