The 9062 offers full-feature HD/SD format conversion, an HD/SD-SDI input, video processing, embedded audio crosspoint and level control, and frame sync with video/audio offset.
The 9062 additionally provides AFD functions that detect the incoming AFD code, allow independent custom ARC to be applied for each incoming AFD code, and set the desired AFD code to be inserted on the output, even if there is no code detected on the input. Closed captions and timecode are preserved through up, down, and cross conversions. 708/608 CC data is extracted from the transport stream, converted to line 21 data on a down conversion, and inserted into the transport stream on an up conversion. The 9062 features full user remote and card-edge proc control with user memory that allows adjustment of white level, black level, color gain, color phase, audio levels, audio routing, frame sync, and many other controls. Factory presets enable a return to factory settings.
Audio Mixing (+AMx)
Loudness Metering (+LM-C)
Linear Acoustic® Upmixing (+UM)
Linear Acoustic® Loudness Processing (+LP)
LTC In/Out (+LTC)
*Please contact us
- HD/SD digital inputs
- HD/SD closed captioning support and flexible timecode processing
- Up, Down, Cross and Aspect Ratio Conversion
- AFD code insertion and AFD ARC control
- Selectable Safe Action, Safe Title, and Center Cross overlays
- Frame sync with up to 13 frames of user adjustable delay
- Embedded audio offset adjustment for lip-sync alignment
- Audio channel mapping, downmixing, and level control
- 3:2 pulldown and reverse 3:2 pulldown conversion
- 16 user presets
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard ™ software or OGCP-9000 remote control panels
- Detail enhancement and noise reduction
- Timecode insertion/conversion. +LTC option allows LTC input/output on shared port, with bi-directional conversion between VBI and LTC on RS-485 or any audio I/O.
- Five year warranty
9062 Up-Down-Cross Converter with HD/SD-SDI Input and Framesync