The 714 is a twisted pair receiver for composite video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The 713 converts composite video and stereo audio into a twisted pair signal and the 714 receiver converts the signal back to composite video, stereo audio and S/PDIF digital audio.
- Available Models and Ranges - 714-05: up to 600m (2000ft), 714-10: up to 1000m (3000ft), 714-15: up to 1600m (5300ft).
- High-Quality Audio - 48kHz/24bit.
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Equalization - Automatic or manual.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.