1T-DA-472 RGB/YPbPr and Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifiers provide two outputs respectively for use in any situation requiring multiple Video and Stereo Audio outputs from a single PC or other RGB or YPbPr video source. Video bandwidth in excess of 500MHz handles computer resolutions up to 2560x1600 at distances up to 300 feet from the source without signal deterioration. Both models provide VESA industry standard DDC (Data Display Channel) bi-directional communications for host control of the downstream monitors. Video Input/Output connectors are HD-15 type and 3.5mm Mini-Stereo type for audio.
Both models are housed in small rugged metal cases. They are 5VDC powered and a Power Adapter is included. The DC power connector is a locking type for security. For best performance at long distances, premium grade cables are recommended. Optional single or dual rackmount kits are available.
- Drives Monitors up to 300 feet away
- 500+MHz Video Signal Bandwidth
- Maximum Resolution of 2560x1600
- Handles RGB or YPbPr signal formats
- Audio Response of 20Hz to 20KHz
- 2 or 4 Output versions available
- Locking DC Power Connector for Security