1T-CT-637 HDMI to 8-Output Cat.6 Transmitter is used to send HDMI or DVI-D signals to remote display devices, using Cat.6 cables. It is compatible with the 1T-CT-632 Receiver and 1T-CT-633 Repeater. The HDMI to Multiple CAT.6 Transmitter system consists of the 1T-CT-637, an 8-output transmitter device which provides a method of transmitting deep color (12 bits) v1.3 HDMI or DVI-D signals at resolutions up to 1920x1200 and 1080p, plus embedded, lossless audio, over one Cat.6 cable per output.
The 1T-CT-637 can achieve signal distribution distances of up to 38 meters (125 feet) for 1080p signals, 55 meters (180 feet) for 720p/1080i signals and 65 meters (213 feet) for 480p signals. These distances may be increased by using one or more 1T-CT-633 Repeaters. The transmitter also features the unique TV One-task locking power connectors to enhance overall system mechanical security.
- HDMI Version 1.3a Compliant
- DVI 1.0, HDCP 1.1 Compliant
- HDTV Resolutions up to 1080p @ 60Hz
- Up to 125' Distance for 1080p
- Embedded HDMI Lossless Digital Audio
- Zero signal loss via Cat.6 cable
- Supports up to 8 Cat.6 Outputs
- Locking power supply for security