1T-AVPC-HDMI Video Scaler converts analog and digital PC and HD inputs to the industry standard HDMI format providing output resolutions up to 1080p. Analog PC inputs to WUXGA@60Hz are accepted along with analog YPbPr/YCbCr HDTV inputs to 1080p. The digital inputs accept HDMI & DVI-D signals up to 165 MHz plus digital PC RGB signals up to UXGA@60Hz. HDMI output signals are supported up to and including 1080p resolution.
Dual, high quality scaling engines are utilized with 8-bit triple-ADC Phase Locked Loops. An integrated DVI/HDCP/HDMI compliant receiver is central to the processor along with 3-D motion adaptive de-interlacers. 3:2 pull-down, 2:2 pull-down detection/recovery and 3-D noise reduction complete the superior video signal processing capability.
Audio processing is accomplished by integrating either analog stereo audio (R&L), PC stereo audio or an auxiliary stereo audio input into the HDMI output data stream.
The 1T-AVPC-HDMI may be operated from the front panel switch matrix or via the supplied Infrared Remote Control. An On Screen Display makes operation of the scaler fast and simple.
- Digital HD Video Outputs to 1080p
- Digital PC RGB Outputs to WUXGA@60Hz
- Analog and Digital HDTV Inputs up to 1080p
- Analog and Digital PC inputs to WUXGA@60Hz
- Both YPbPr and YCbCr HDTV Inputs Supported
- Integration of Analog Audio into Digital Output
- Dual Video Scaling Engines
- 3-D Motion Adaptive De-Interlacers
- 3-D Noise Reduction
- 3:2 Pull-Down w/2:2 Pull-Down Recovery
- 8 Bit Triple-ADC/PLL
- On Screen Display
- Front Panel or Infrared Remote Control